The Goodlife Traybake
This vegetarian traybake is a healthy vegetarian recipe with all the comfort of a winter warmer.
- 8 Goodlife Beetroot, Fennel and Feta Sausages
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 red onions peeled and cut in to wedges
- ½ small butternut squash peeled and diced
- 750g new potatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes chopped into chunks
- 1 tsp fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary springs
- 4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make
- Place all ingredients in a baking tray and coat with the vegetable oil.
- Roast in the oven for 30 mins at 180 C.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, mustard and honey together in a bowl.
- Pour the mustard mix over the tray bake and stir gently.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 mins until bubbling and golden.