Our Tomato and Black Olive Grills make the perfect vegetarian salad, or light starter for a dinner party
- 4 or 8 Goodlife Sunblush® Tomato Grills with Black Olives
- 400-500g courgettes, sliced into ribbons, (a potato peeler is great to do this!)
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- Handful of Pine nuts
For the dressing:
- 1-2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 50-60ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make:
- Cook the grills according to instructions on back of pack.
- Lightly drizzle the pepper and courgette with a tbsp of oil, and toss until evenly coated.
- Using a pre-heated griddle (or BBQ), lie the strips of pepper and courgette and cook or around 6-8 minutes, turning regularly. Cook for a little longer if you don’t like crunchy peppers.
- In a frying pan, preheat the remaining tbsp of oil.
- Add the pine nuts and garlic, and lightly cook until the pine nuts begin to colour slightly.
- To make the dressing, simply mix the Olive oil and mustard together – use as much mustard as you like!
- Remove the courgettes and peppers from the griddle/BBQ.
- Mix with the pine nuts and garlic.
- Serve with 1-2 Sunblush® Tomato Grills with Black Olives, and drizzle with the dressing.