Easy to make, but a tasty meal for at least four!
- 8 x Goodlife French Bean & Spinach with Wensleydale Cheese Sausages
- 600g Carbonara/Cheese Sauce (vegetarian version)
- 100g Vegetarian Green Pesto
- 100g Peas
- Hard Italian Style Cheese
- Garlic Bread to serve
How to make:
- Cook the sausages as per instructions on the back of pack.
- Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil, adding the pasta. Cook for 5-6 minutes then add the peas. Cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, and add the pesto and sauce. Stir, and cook on a low heat until sauce is warmed through.
- Once cooked, chop the sausages into 3/4 and mix in with the pasta.
- Split between 4 bowls, adding hard Italian style cheese and garlic bread where desired.