An easy vegetarian dish for the whole family to enjoy
- 8 x Goodlife Sausages (Any flavour – Red Sky Tomato, Basil & Creamy Mozzarella are used in the photo.)
- 1 x Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 250ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 x Large Tin Butter Beans, Drained
- 50g Tomato Puree
- 1 x Diced Onion
- 2 x Diced Peppers – 1 x Yellow, 1 x Red
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1tsp Mixed Herbs
- New Potatoes
How to Make
- Brush the sausages with a little oil and cook in the centre of the oven for 12-14 minutes at 180°c, turning once halfway through.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Chop the onions and add to a frying pan, and cook until lightly coloured, and soft.
- Chop the peppers.
- Add the cooked onions, peppers, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, butter beans, mixed herbs and paprika to the casserole dish, and stir.
- Add approx. half of the vegetable stock to the dish, stir again.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven at 180°c and cook for 20 minutes. Stir the casserole, adding more stock if required.
- Serve with Boiled New Potatoes and Broccoli.